This is the post content. It should be displayed in place of the auto-generated excerpt in single-page views. Archive-index pages should display an auto-generated excerpt of this content. Depending on Theme-defined filters, the length of the auto-generated excerpt will vary from Theme-to-Theme. The default length for auto-generated excerpts is 55 words, so to test the excerpt auto-generation, this post must have more than 55 words.
Be sure to test the formatting of the auto-generated excerpt, to ensure that it doesn’t create any layout problems. Also, ensure that any filters applied to the excerpt, such as <code>excerpt_length</code> and <code>excerpt_more</code>, display properly.
- Design is elegant yet sturdy and high quality
- Display brings high resolution in AMOLED construction
- Performance is great due to combination of powerful processor and optimized software
- Camera is finally a good daily shooter
- Fingerprint reader is easy to use, very fast
- Battery is huge, goes for a long time yet charges very quickly
- Android just keeps getting better, optimization is really visible
- Ambient Display doesn't take enough advantage of AMOLED screen
- No expandable storage
- USB Type C standard still very young, takes some getting used to
- Qualcomm Quick Charging no longer supported
- Camera app experience still a bit too bare
- Camera 9
- Battery 9
- Display 9.5
- Software 9
- Design 9
- Performance 9
- Overall 9.1
The Nexus 6P is what the Nexus line always wanted to be: a marriage of value, power, and aesthetic that is more than capable of capturing life moments. And, as this year's new Android vessel, it is the showcase that Marshmallow deserves.
- Battery 9